New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Watermark on pdf file Topic Next Topic: ExportPDF  

PCR002
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  21:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a vb6 program with a form that contains a image object. During the form load the BMP is loaded to the image object. The process is to print an invoice to the printer and then recycle and output a PDF with the same code for the .outputfile = "name.pdf" and enddocument protpdffile. In the Header frame the image is addressed .drawpicturememory, picture_logo, 2.1 * 1440, .3 * 1440, 3 * 1440, .9 * 1440
The Printout is fine but on same PCs there is no image printed and ADOBE givrd sn errror mrssage "could not find the xobject named im1"
We are using version 5.28

Go to Bottom of Page

PCR002
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  19:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Resolved the problem. I was missing the zib.dll and the ijl11.dll. Placing both in the application directory resolved the problem of missing images in the output PDF file.
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

nanomike
Starting Member

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  15:06:27  Show Profile  Visit nanomike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am having this problem with Windows 7. Everything is fine with Windows XP. I cannot find zib.dll. Any ideas? Thank you.

nanomike
Starting Member

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2013 :  16:25:58  Show Profile  Visit nanomike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am having this problem with Windows 7. Everything is fine with Windows XP. I cannot find zib.dll. Any ideas? Thank you.

jacaboo
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2013 :  04:09:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do you mean that load image from file using vb?If so ,you can check the link.If I don;t get the point, you can search the pages from that site. It is a pro vb solution for image processing. hope you can get something helpful.
http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/load-from-file/
http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/imaging-processing/

nanomike
Starting Member

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2013 :  17:16:23  Show Profile  Visit nanomike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am using VB6. I build an invoice and use a logo image. When I preview, or print or export to pdf under Windows XP everything is fine. With Windows 7, the print and preview show the image, but the pdf that is created does not include the image I see in the preview or print, this also happens with Windows SBS 2003 Server on the console.
  Previous Topic: Watermark on pdf file Topic Next Topic: ExportPDF  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Print Preview ActiveX © Mandix Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.02