Print Preview ActiveX Active Users: 66 / Visits Today: 89
Highest Active Users: 66
Print Preview ActiveX
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS
 All Forums
 Print Preview
 Questions about Print Preview
 Barcode UPCA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert a File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tcraigo Posted - 04/30/2004 : 21:49:50
Hello all,

I am attempting to generate a UPCA barcode in the preview window however have been unable to do so. The barcode does not conform to the UPCA format. When I feed it a string I get some other kind of barcode and no checksum is generated from string given.

Here is the barcode code:
pvwMain.AddBarCode strBCODE, prUPCA, pvwMain.CurrentX + 2880, pvwMain.CurrentY, 1440, 720

When I feed the entire string provided, including the checksum, i get no graphic output of a barcode image.

strBCODE comes from a csv file and is expressed as 75352002507 but on product box is 075352002507. The last digit "7" shoud be generated from previous 11 digits "07535200250" as hte leading 0 is padded on front of string before being passed to the preview control.

TC
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jamescmc Posted - 03/25/2014 : 07:46:42
As I know, UPC-A is used for marking products which are sold at retail in the USA. The barcode identifies the manufacturer and specific product so point-of- sale cash register systems can automatically look up the price. I have ever used a barcode generator which supports generating UPC-A barcode in WinForms applications.
Waty Thierry Posted - 06/25/2004 : 09:48:26
I have fixed this, adding a new parameter telling if you want or not the Checksum.
It will be in the next version soon.

Come and visit :
www.immoassist.com
www.ppreview.net
www.vbdiamond.com
www.d2dsources.com
www.mandix.com
werner Posted - 05/07/2004 : 15:50:44
I use the Anex Barcode control (see http://www.anextech.com/ocx1D.htm)
The control supports many barcode formats and use the .ClipBoardCopy to copy to the clipboard and .DrawPictureMemory to put it on the preview.

Werner

Print Preview ActiveX © Mandix Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.02