Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Print Preview
 Suggestions & Enhancments
 cheaper ones
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Closing with many pages freezes app Topic Next Topic: any suggestion?  

thyui
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2013 :  03:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anynody knows some ways to convert pdf to tiff? i found some third party softwares that can do this but somewhat overpriced, so can you guys give me some cheaper choices or even free versions?
Go to Bottom of Page

jacaboo
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2013 :  04:19:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google PDF to tiff Converter and you will find many useful tools, or google how to convert PDF to tiff and vice versa to get instructive articles. Good luck:) I think PDF conversion programmes can enable to quickly convert files. i have use PDF converter which can original layouts hyperlinks, Images and tables retained in word ,text, image, Epub, html.but i forgot download the wedsite ,go to google. By the way , pay attention to your system platform, select the suitable one . I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, then you can do pdf to tiff conversion and vice versa,the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.
http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/pdf-converting/
http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/pdf-convert-tiff/
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Closing with many pages freezes app Topic Next Topic: any suggestion?  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Print Preview ActiveX © Mandix Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.02